Do you know how to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks on your business?
A&O IT Group, is the leading IASME certified partner for achieving Cyber Essentials (CE) and Cyber Essentials Plus (CE+) Certification.
Growing Cyber Risks
The rise in global connectivity has brought countless benefits and growth to businesses. But with success comes risk. Cyber-attacks are taking place on a daily basis and hackers are becoming increasingly sophisticated in their approach.
A government-backed security accreditation, the scheme is designed for any organisation that has systems or desktops connected to the internet that could be vulnerable to cyber-attacks – and is a fundamental requirement for any IT supplier in the UK.
Why Cyber Essentials?
Complete the five-module Cyber Essentials security certification to learn how to minimise the risk of a cyber-attack.
- Module 1: Secure Configuration Implement adequate security controls across your servers and desktops to prevent data leakage
- Module 2: Boundary Firewalls and Internet Gateways Ensure you have a well configured and maintained firewall to stop malicious traffic entering your organisation
- Module 3: Access Controls and Privilege Management Authenticate your applications and adequately test to ensure users cannot access more than they should
- Module 4: Managing Patches Be pro-active, regularly patching to reduce the risk of vulnerable systems and attacks on known exploits
- Module 5: Malware Protection Be reactive, integrating malware protection across your network to detect infection fast, and reduce the impact on critical business systems
Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus?
The Cyber Essentials scheme operates two variations of the certification. A self-assessment fixed-cost accreditation is available, as well as an enhanced certification (Cyber Essentials Plus), which requires external assessment and verification.
Contact us today to find out more about the certification and how to maintain security best practice across your organisation.
Cyber Essentials Plus
Learn how to minimise the risk of a cyber-attack. A&O IT is the leading IASME certified partner for achieving Cyber Essentials Certification
A&O GDPR gap analysis service helps identify and prioritise any key areas you need to address to avoid penalties.