A&O IT’s client is a global oil and gas service supplier operating across 4 global regions and with a team of over 1,000.
Our client has a strong technology and engineering investment ethos to help drive operational efficiency and drive down costs.
Our client had identified that its existing IT infrastructure required upgrade.
IT operational costs were significant, and the lack of flexibility did not support the integration and global interoperability requirements of company’s technology roadmap.
How A&O IT helped
A&O IT has a long-standing IT managed services relationship with our client. We were approached to design, configure and install a complete upgraded infrastructure platform to support employees across 15 countries.
We worked closely with existing IT teams across 4 global regions to understand in-depth requirements and conduct a complete audit of existing capability. This audit shaped the company’s 4 infrastructure upgrade requirements:
- Design, configure and install the network
- Design and install base infrastructure, including racking and cabling
- Configure and install wi-fi across the business
- Migrate, manage and support every employee’s desk-top.
The programme was co-managed by our client and A&O IT from a join project office location.
- The Global IT infrastructure A&O IT’s team designed, configured and installed was rolled-out successfully across 15 countries in 26 locations, including Middle East, Africa, North America, and Europe.
- This extensive global project was completed on time and to budget.
- A&O IT deployed engineer support teams in every location to support implementation and manage desk-top migration and user training. Additional support included comprehensive deployment guides and multi-lingual training guides.
- A&O IT maintains an ongoing relationship with our client and provides IT support in [x] countries.